First Time User?
Business Online Banking Demo
To protect your account, we monitor your ATM and Visa Check Card transactions for potentially fraudulent activity which may include a sudden change in locale (such as when your card is used unexpectedly overseas), a sudden string of costly purchases, or any pattern associated with new fraud trends around the world.
If we suspect fraudulent ATM or debit card use, we will be calling you to validate the legitimacy of your transactions. Your participation in responding to our call is critical to prevent potential risk and avoid restrictions we may place on the use of your card. Our goal is to minimize your exposure to risk and the impact of any fraud. To ensure we can continue to reach you whenever potential fraud is detected, please keep us informed of your correct phone number and address at all times
1) We will call you at the primary phone number we have on file. Please help us ensuring we have accurate contact information on file by keeping your contact information up-to-date.
2) The call will originate from an Automatic Voice Response System with a caller ID phone number of 1-800-262-2024. It will likely display as “Fraud Department.”
3) The call will ask you to verify your identity by providing your 5 digit ZIP code.
NO OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE REQUESTED. WE WILL NOT ASK FOR ANY INFORMATION SUCH AS CARD NUMBERS, ACCOUNT NUMBERS, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS. YOU SHOULD NEVER GIVE THIS INFORMATION OUT OVER THE PHONE.
4) We will describe the recent transaction activity that was performed using your card. You will have the opportunity, via your touchtone keypad, to verify the legitimacy of the suspected transactions posting to your account.
5) You will also be provided with the telephone number 866-750-9107 to call should you have additional questions OR you may be connected to a customer service representative if the transactions are indeed fraudulent.
If you are unable to answer the call, a message will be left:
1) The call will originate from an Automatic Voice Response System with a caller ID phone number of 1-800-262-2024.
2) The callback telephone number is 1-866-750-9107. You will be given a six digit personal message code that you will need in order to retrieve your alert.
3) You will be asked to verify your identity by providing your 5 digit ZIP code.
5) You will also be provided a toll-free number to call should you have additional questions OR you may be connected to a customer service representative if the transactions are indeed fraudulent.